WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOES ISPORT TRAINING WORK WITH?
• iSPORT Training works with any active individual or group. We train and treat high school, college, professional, and recreational athletes of all ages and ability levels.
WHAT IS ISPORT’S APPROACH FOR AN INDIVIDUAL COMING OFF AN INJURY?
• iSPORT Training approaches the athlete as a whole—not simply focusing on the injury. We administer our training to address all aspects of the individual athlete; strength, power, cardio, agility, and overall athletic development and enhancement.
WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE AN INJURY BUT WANT TO IMPROVE MY FITNESS?
• iSPORT Training works with non-injured individuals and athletes to improve their strength, power, cardio, agility, and overall athletic and physical development. Whether you are working your way back from injury or preparing for a sports season, iSPORT Training can help get you to become your best.
IS ISPORT TRAINING COVERED BY MY HEALTH INSURANCE?
• iSPORT is covered by some insurances. You will have to check with your insurance provider to see if they cover Athletic Trainers.
DO I NEED A REFERRAL FROM MY DOCTOR TO USE YOUR SERVICE?
• If insurance is going to be covering your rehabilitation, you will need an Athletic Training referral from your doctor. If paying out of pocket, you do not need a referral.
WHERE WILL I RECEIVE MY TRAINING?
• The iSPORT Training center located at 3902 Killington Road on the mountain in Killington, VT. You can get directions and contact information HERE. iSPORT also utilizes the Spartan Arena Fitness Center and The Gymnasium in Rutland, VT.
HOW LONG DO TRAINING SESSIONS LAST?
• Each session at iSPORT Training is generally 60-75 minutes.
WHAT ARE YOUR TRAINING RATES?
• Click HERE and you will be brought to the iSPORT rate page.