What types of athletes does iSPORT Training work with?
• iSPORT Training works with high school, college and recreational athletes of all ages and ability levels.
What is iSPORT Training’s approach for an athlete coming off an injury?
• iSPORT Training approaches the athlete as a whole—not simply focusing on the injury. We administer our training to address all aspects of the individual athlete; strength, power, cardiovascular, agility, and overall athletic development.
What if I don’t have an injury and only want to improve my fitness?
• iSPORT Training works with non-injured athletes to improve their strength, power, cardiovascular, agility, and overall athletic development. Whether you are working your way back from injury or preparing for a sports season iSPORT Training can help get you there.
Is iSPORT Training covered by my health insurance?
• Currently, iSPORT Training does not accept health insurance. In the very near future we will be able to accept health care plans for rehabilitation with a physician’s referral.
Do I need a referral from a doctor to use your service?
• There is no need for a referral from a doctor to participate in any iSPORT Training program.
Where do I receive my training?
• The iSPORT Training center located at 3902 Killington Road on the mountain in Killington, VT. You can get directions and contact information HERE. iSPORT also utilizes the Spartan Arena Fitness Center and The Gymnasium in Rutland, VT.
How long does a training session last?
• Each session at iSPORT Training is generally 60-75 minutes.
What are iSPORT Trainings rates?
• Click HERE and you will be brought to the iSPORT rate page.
FOR MAXIMIZED ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE AND RECONDITIONING AFTER INJURY